2010年9月5日 星期日

呼~~~(2)

I start feeling stress
because of taylor's stupid division office
because of subang's stupid traffic problem
because of my stupid english
because of I can't catch what teacher teaching
the life is totally different from foundation
I'm start hating the life in taylor
hate to face that environment

although I have a big gang in my class
but I dont feel happy
are they using me?
dont know
I just know that this is a time for me to learn
learn from different kind of people
learn from different kind of challenge
why were them first consider
to take me away from the gang?
because Im not good in mangament?
so helpless in the assignment?
why were you all choose me as another group leader
after you all take me away from the gang
why are you all so realistic
when got test want to sit beside me
when no test just left me away?
by the way, if you all want be like that
I would just let you all continue
at the end of the semester
dont come and beg me to help you all
that kind of feeling really sucks
I dont know why still got people can stand for it

Im now a leader for my managment group assignment
in my group
one from tanzania, one from indonesia
and three of us from UEC
it was really hard to communicate
and also hard to lead this group
Du Hong cant understand english well
two foreign cant understand chinese
what language should I used to discuss?
and also
only me got driving car to school
but Im not so know about all those places
when want to survey
I dont have any idea
I realise that I didn't even have my own judgment
in doing everythings
Im not suitable to be a leader
Im only suitable to be a good helper
FOREVER!!!
really miss my foundation english group
what things I need also have
compare now to that group
no one could really help me a lot
one member who know chinese and could speak english
had change group to the others group
now their group have 7 people
and my group only have 5 people
IS HARD TO COMMUNICATE >and I need to call the company in this week
Im really scared anythings will happen
I have run out from my shadow
scolding by stranger >why I cant get away from it?!
the event had been pass for 12 years
why I still cant forget it!!!
It make me will drop tears everytime
when argue with others
I really HATE argue with others!!!

now the god want to challenge me
but I would say that
I wont so easy to give up
especially to DESTINY!!!
hope I could learn many things from that>