2010年9月5日 星期日

呼~~~(1)

Finally
Im back to blogging
many things happened between this two weeks
and also...
many things I had forget already
cant remember all the things
my memory become shorter and shorter
I will become old man faster than others
how to treat this problem?
I dont want old so fast>I still have many years to go
dont want live like a tree

31/8 Merdeka day...
I was busy for rushing the EB assignment
for whole day
start from 7.30 a.m. to 10p.m.
actually this is 2 hours assignment
which is do in class
but I used one day to finish it
how weak is my english >I hate the feeling for studying whole day
when go to dinner
my eyes seems got problem
luckily just for short period
it was covered the second day

Merdeka day...suppose be a good day
but heard so much about racism
is this the 'original Malaysia'?
can everyone just stop it?
no matter who start it first
no matter which race done better for this country
doesn't everyone just want a peace Malaysia
so hard?!maybe
because too much of idiot in this world

1/9 black day
this is my first time
first time to late arrive at school
because Du Hong sleep late and traffice jam
and the afternoon class
doing the assignment in computer lab
and copy my file from hotmail
actually cannot do it like that
but the time is really not enough
I used more than one hour to do the reference list
only reference list
cant imagine how if I dint write the passage before class
and need to 'act' for teacher= =
when she go out from lab
I just paste the essay which I prepared
now Im BAD STUDENT =P
this is also first time in my life
first time to meet in accident
because of Hari Raya
to prevent having a 'yellow card' from traffice police
I had pay so much attention when driving
decreas the speeds from 100~110 to 80~90
just dont want anythings to happen
how know I'm so bad luck
the accident took place in school car park
from that day
I only realise car park is also dangerous
a black car suddenly come out from a turn
I brake but still cant stop the car
Du hong and I also shock that time
because of my suddenly brake@_@!!!
luckily not so serious
after the accident
the girls still want to rush away
but they really stupid
dont know the road is always jam
so I call them down
they still say I drive fast
really stupid reason
car park...how fast can I drive?
and the god also dont want to help me
her car nothings happened
I nothings to say anymore
and she dont want to admit it was her fault
I dont like argue with people
and want to control my anger
so just take her phone number
then go home and tell my parents
when arrive at home
my mom tell me to claim the girl
but I really hate to do that
and sms the leng lui
she ask want claim how much
I just tell her no need ==lll
am I stupid? yes!maybe=x
because only a big black print
papa say the print was crash by the car wheel
same as Du Hong said
that's why her car notings happened >I dont want many other things to happen
so just let it go