2010年6月2日 星期三

the life become busy

my laptop is still alive 0.0
but i already less online
because of stupid assignments
busy can make me until crazy
so i less to chat with people
only will find the most good friends to chat

Sunday i was just comeback from PD
at night i rush the economy assignment until 1a.m.
although the assignment need to pass up only on friday
but i told my group-mate that must finish on Monday
so i should finish it
althought i know maybe he wont finish it
but this is a promise
the promise i make i will do it

Monday and Tuesday
i do the accounting assignment
and now i finish all my part of the assignment
and finally im free today
but tmr must continue to do my assignment already
BST and English
only left some time

this morning before going to school
i chat with bird mom 0.0
and tell her i actually regret to take business course
im not interst in business at all
i more love design
and im more suitable in engineering
but i will continue it and no want to change
maybe it is bad to me
maybe also good to me
i take the business course is only to train myself
train my confidence
i am a person without confidence
but i hope someday i will have it

Just for three year
ONLY 3 YEAR!!!
Im not really enjoy my foundation life now
but i think when i go to degree
the life will be better
hope i can find a better friends
a friend who suit me
HOPE so

for foundation
my only aim is to pass my english
i will follow it up slowly
hope one day
i can use english well

I SHOULD BE PERSEVERANCE

我要坚持到底

hope you guys can do it too~