2010年6月25日 星期五

gonna be end soon

Finally


all the presentation had done


I'm happy with my group-mate


thanks for their good cooperation




My english group

Everythings almost over

I'm satisfy with everythings

English Presentation & Accounting Presentation

Only Econmy Presentation not so good because of nervous

Two weeks more having exam

I know many of you are having exam these few weeks too

Goodluck to all of you

Wish everyone have a nice results

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was changed
a lot of things
especially
become more brave to speak when presentation
there are a lots more

I'm quite enjoy my foundation
with funny gangs
and a funny mentor
although I'm less join them

Even it is waste time and tired for driving
but I would like to face it
because I learnt a lot in Taylor
although the facility not so good
but I give me a good environment to learn
an english environment
although we were still talk in mandarin to each others
but there have enough chance for us to speak english too

I'm changed
maybe you all couldn't see
but I'm satisfy
even only I know what had I changed
but it was enough for me
and would try to change again and again
It trained me

Everythings is gonna be over for this semester
left english speaking test and final exam
hope I can finish my foundation nicely