2010年7月10日 星期六

OVER

Thursday had finished the final exam
that's mean I finished my foundation
and having 2 week holiday now

finally
everythings is over
goodbye to 3.4July
is quite a good class
have a lot funny guys & a funny mentor
and they so take care we bridging student

quite regret that
I dint join the party after exam with them
dont know why
I will miss them
much than during graduate in senior 3

after 2 weeks
need to face the new faces again
but luckily got few of my classmates
take the same courses with me
so wont really feel lonely then

and I think it is sure that I can go degree
because my english carry mark already 49.9 over 70
need 0.01 mark to pass
when I heard this news
I'm really shock
so I no need worry anymore
the only worried subject
was now at the safety position

So, I'm now waiting for the class to start~~~
the holiday just start
but I'm feeling bored already
anyone want go out with me?
anyone can borrow movie to me?

_________________________________

Yesterday, I dream again
but I won't believe all the things in dream anymore
I would only believe myself now
believe my real feeling
and to aim what I want
the things in dream would never happen
in the real world
I should trust my feeling
not trust all the bullshit dream

________________________________

Everything is over
I should start my step again
start from the first step
and hope you good luck

______________________________

K2: You will become lucky one day!
You will sucess soon!
You should believe yourself!!!