2010年6月17日 星期四

miss class

today was the first time I miss class
the 1st time in my life
reason?
because I miss her miss until crazy jor
haha!!!
I dint tell my parents lol
I become naughty already

all of you better careful
haha~~~

today I do the BST in the computer lab
only few people inside the lab
it was quiet and I enjoy that feeling

yesterday was the YED
so sad no friend come for my class's store LOL
but my class get more than 2000
they say our class was 3rd high
dont know is true or not 0.0!!!
I suppose to enjoy it
but Im not enjoy yesterday
because Im not feeling well
this few days my body is quite weak
dont know what happen to me =(
(sorry for not reply xuxu in facebook,
because Im lazy @_@!!!)
the store beside us have a nice game
the 'step ballon game'
I saw some lecturer also join that 0.0
and they play so~~~
unbelievable!!!=)
when the game start
our class people all looking at that
even got people want to buy things
they also influence by it
and watch at it...haha!!!

and today morning
when i arrive at school
my group-mate only sms me
and tell me that he havent finish the slide
what the **********
I already wear the formal shirt that time
but luckily i know his pattern already
so I got prepared extra shirt
a good lesson:
prepare umbrella before it rain
haha!!!

three more weeks to go
then the final exam
excited
my aim: pass all subject
I dont want to aim high
hehe^^
hope I can finish foundation fast fast =)