2010年6月9日 星期三

insomnia

Yesterday
I was sleepless again
dont know what happen
since the early morning
I felt tired
and during afternoon
I was stomachache
on the way of driving home
I was still feeling not well
Im tired but sleep at about 11 oclock
because cant sleep
want to sleep but cant sleep
the most hated things for me
and always happened to me
about 12 oclock I was awake for a while
and 3 oclock I was awake again
cant sleep for one hour
until 4 oclock I only slept


Yesterday when in the lecturer
I suddenly sneeze
people say that someone is missing you when you sneeze for one
is that really true?
and today when I was arrive at office
I was sneeze again 0.0
who is missing me again?
I dont think will have people to miss me~

Now Im living in a sick home
everyone is sick
eldest brother is catch cold
youngest brother is fever
my parents and I were lack of sleep
the house full of sick mood

**********************************
Foundation class is going to be end soon
Hope everythings gonna be alright
not only me but you
**********************************