2010年4月28日 星期三

hate & love

Today
I hate you
because I bad luck
Today
I love you
because I saw a round & light moon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

since early in the morning
about 6.40a.m. like that
I already went out from my house
the highway is so many car today
and arrive at sunway there
quite long and need wait to turn up
then no jam anymore
but so upset
because i choose wrong road to go
I lazy to drive until from there
and choose to wait traffic light
how I know after the traffic light
is jam like hell
so ShiT!!! =.=
stuck at there about half an hours
next time I will never choose that road again

after I finished my class
arround 1.45p.m.
is damn pity
the weather is so so so hot!!!
this is not important
the more important things
is that I cant start my car!!!
dont know why the battery no more energy
and wait until my father come
to change the battery
waste my time !!!
stuck at there for 1 and half an hour
*&^#$%^&*
then 3 o clock already
so wait xuxu to finish class and fetch him home
wait until 3.30p.m. like that
taylor's system is really too bad
dissapointed with all their system



In the evening
when I arrived at home from factory
I realized the moon was so beautiful
It is so round, and quite light
my heart feel happy at the moment
and make me remember
last time I saw the smile face in the sky
I so love the sky
love the sky so much
It always make me happy
and feel free when looking at sky