2010年4月15日 星期四

B.A.D.

wow...
quite a long period dint update my blog already
because some busy things
because tired for driving come and go to taylor everyday
because my laziness
and because feel so bad these day(without reason)

taylor's life is not bad
got the things I love
and also the things I hate

love:
so many leng lui XD
have a group of friendly classmate
quite enjoy my econmy tutorial class
meet so many primary and secondary school friend
enjoy to be friend with different culture classmate
and see people to show their love(表白)after the lecture
(one time is last thursday,second time is today.)
(And today is a guy from Maldive (name:Ibrahim)to Cin (from Indonesia))
(but both of the guys not sucess, quite waste @@!)
(I'm feel funny why have a lot of people beside(Im one of them) XD)

hate:
the parking, always need to walk so far!!!
is damn tired to drive car come and from klang to taylor
the weather in taylor building is so hot
big building still can no current electric
there are only some choice for food(also a bit expensive)

besides that
also feel that some character of classmate is repeated
e.g.: zheng gang seem like long quan
and others


this week is a bad week for me
I had been headache from Sunday until today
but today just a bit headache in the morning only
and now is ok already

today let me hate to driving
since early in the morning
when I drive to pandamaran there for breakfast
I saw a death cat beside the road
I'm not so care about it

after that
when I drive to school
I saw a death cat again
and seem like got step on it
because it die near at the corner
and I not enough time to skip it
hope I didn't so
I started feel bad

until nearly 6 oclock
I fetch my brother go to tuition(miss lok)
on the way of going
I saw a death cat again!!!

it was really so weird
how can I saw three cat die on the road
in the short period of one day?!

about 8.30pm
on the way of going home
I was at the T-junction
when I want to make a turn
a car drive so fast
nearly to crash my car
it suppose to let me go first only his turn
and my father drive behind me that time
luckily I break on time
the guy was really crazy
hope he can die as the cat
!$^!$^!$^&^$^%@!~#@!
is he one of the murder to kill those cat???!
hope these type of people can die faster!!!