2010年5月3日 星期一

why? why? tell me why?

today i wake up about 6.45a.m.
feel weird that why my mom dint wake me up
after washing my face
i only realize that today the factory is no work
im freaking idioit =.=

maybe not enough of sleep
after the lunch in the afternoon
i start feeling headache again!
gosh! =.=
why these time the frequency of headache is increasing
somethings happened to my health?

about 4.30p.m.
i arrive at home
but dint bring the key
and no people at home
so nothing can do
then i wash my car
long long time i have not been washing the car myself
usually take to the car wash center to wash
about 5.++p.m. they arrive at home
then i bath and they go to watch movie
after bath i sleep for two hours
but after wake up im still headache

and 9.15p.m. like that
maybe because im started hungry
and no headache more @@
what a good solve for headache XD
hahahaha!
and the dinner is KFC wow!!
but not nice one =.=
and the potato chips dont know why become manyonnis
so weird
freaking crazy KFC staff
...

________________________________________________

昨天睡午觉的时候
梦见了我公公的丧事
平时午觉是不会做梦的
但昨天不知道为什么
会梦见这种事
公公已经过世三年了
记得整个过程我没流过一滴眼泪
但我会想念他@@!
若我可以选择丧事的经过
我会选择我梦里的那样
而且我一直不满为什么没有‘做公德’!!!

阿公,在另外一个世界的你过得还好吧?!