2010年3月21日 星期日

Just now I was angry
somethings was happened
and I so disappointed about it

why dont let me do the things myself?!
everytime also like that
really hot temper

but after I saw a email
which sent from my primary classmate(Joanne)
my emotion calm down a lot
thx so much

and thx to ah cai also
help me to calm down emotion
and solve this type of stupid problem

now everythings is ok
hope I can have my own world
as soon as possible
dont want everythings also worry about me
ok?!
I need to learn everythings myself
or else I wont improve
I know you all are good for me
but I dont want this type of life

I want to learn everythings myself
without over help
if not I can not be change!!!



p.s: yesterday had gathering with primary classmate
really feel apologize to some of them
because I had forgotten their name but they stilll remember me
hope can continue to have good connection with them ^^!

^%^ <<<<<<<<<<<<