2011年10月16日 星期日

Recently~

This, is my study group.
The one besides me, is our new members.
Although I doesn't like this group as I like it last sem,
but I still like it.
Compare to others, it is much better.
Because everyone is busy this sem,
so can't be like last sem again~
but I wish it could.


This is da jie~

this sem we seldom see her...

because she participate a modeling class

she is much hardworking than last sem

and feel sorry to her

because I accepted her group member to join my group

caused she need to join other people~

This is da ge~

most 'powerful' in our boy gangs in class...

he did changed compare to last two sem...

now he more 'know to be people'...

but still a person that you should cautious...

won't simply accept what he gave...

because he require in return for somethings else...

maybe for him this is fair...

but for me... don't help a person because you require for return...


Anyway~

a lot things has changed compare to last time.

the war between them as stopped.

We no need become middle man again...

I enjoy T4 being lunch together everyday...
When I feel don't happy with them,

I will always remind myself,

I am here to study,

not for here to hate people...


This sem,

I feel that all my classmates has become intelligent.

Especially Du Hong.

While myself was the only one to become stupid.

I feel stress for these...

but I think I am ok with it =)

I am appreciate with it~


We need to learn how to give up sometimes~ =D