2011年10月29日 星期六

Emo Time

It is now the emo time again~
I realise that no matter how good is a life of a person
He still need to have time to emo~

Emo without reason~
I think this is what human should have~

I start to envy others
Their life is much more happier than mine
Although I am satisfy with my current life
But they make me feel like I want to have a life like them too~

They have their dream
and they can work on it
I have no dream
All my dream was set by others
I don't know what I really want
I hate this type of me~
Don't know everythings~
Don't know about what I like~
I want to change~
I said it since I am junior one~
But now~
I am still the same~

What can I do for that?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

我是一个容易失去安全感的人
任何的小事都会让我联想到这个那个的
我需要别人做任何事都对我有所交代
否则我会十分的犹豫、胡乱猜想~
感觉像失去了什么重要的东西似的
我就是这样~
那就是我~
我像改变~
但这已经被我习惯成一种瘾了~
真的很难很难改变~
其实我不想~
但始终还是无法改变~~~ =(