2010年10月9日 星期六

It is stess?

finally can come back to blogging...
hahaha~~~
is it too stress?
ya... it is stress...
but not until the level of 'too'
stress please stay far from me~~~

now Im better in time managment
after attending the workshop
it is worth and work
and can control myself not to play game already~!

I sleep around 12 oclock recently
it is tired
but I should adapt it
this is college life
as sistA tell me~
hahaha~~~!

now is more relax than last time
even the assignment is more than last time
is it a good phenomena?
I think so...

only left one month plus plus time...
the sem1 is going to be end sould
I can do it right?
hahaha~~~

what to do next?
EB assignment, Accounting Assignment
EB presentation, Managment Presentation
Managment oral report, Econ mid-term test
QM assignment and etc.....

now I'm facing the study problem
about economy and managment...
it was really hard...
because of my poor english >when can my english become better 0.0?

Im happy that I have new friends
they all are friendly
and everyone of them got their expert
responsibility, talking, studying, making people happy etc.

now wont feel stress as previous previous previous week
=D =P =X =) => =]

_______________________________________


sorry for not attending the S3ACJ gathering again...
because for certain reason...
only attend for a while
but only few people arrive that time 0.0~~~!
someone say Im angry...
but I din't feel angry la 0.0!!!
just maybe rushing...
so my face look black a bit XD
dont misunderstand my expression ya~~~
Forgive ME~~~!
________________________________

wish you all happy birthday...
who born in October...
can't wish one by one
because so many people on October 0.0!!!