2010年1月19日 星期二

-VS-



Hong Kong VS Taiwan




Hong Kong is so nice


Taiwan not bad too


but Hong Kong not nice to play


because too much of 'China Man'


they so palia


kurang ajar!!!


dont know what is line up


and no manners


'Hong Kong Man' is not bad


but when you go for MRT


must be careful


they will push you in when so much people


'Taiwan Man' is really different with it


they are so polite and honest




the hong kong trip


so lucky


I saw one member of TWINS



2009 VS 2010

Year 2009 not a good year for me

Year 2010 was really different

I feel my luck change better

and many things can be easily complete

Study VS Work

both also can I accept

but work really so boring

because can whole days sitting inside office and nothing to do

really boring

and study is quite good

somemore can have part time work

because only study about 12 hours ++ for one weeks

Dream ~~~(continuation 4)

dream again

this time was only a short dream

continue that story that havent finish

after gap for one year plus few month

is continue again

this time you only give me a short time to talk with you

and night

you ask me a question

‘你还没习惯上网的时候,你通常在做什么的?’

I answered your quest with the answer which I know that not you wanted

you looked a bit despair then

then the dream end =='''

when you the dream continue again?

and when will it become true?

expected