2010年1月7日 星期四

~爽~


I'm back since monday about 12.30p.m.

It's feel good

Many nice nice place

and is quite cold especailly the north part

7days to follow tour guide

3 more day we stay at my brother hostel

Taiwan is a nice play to travel



Our group

have 30 people

quite a young group

because got one pair aunty uncle

who already over 70 years old

but they were active and healty

and they are kind

Besides that

also got one natural leng lui

so ngam

she is my father de primary school's classmate de daughter

my father just meet back with his classmate just for one month

who know after one month

they meet again in travelling


the leng lui also just finish her secondary study

I dint take any information from her la...

but know that when my father chatting with his friend

I so enjoy this trip

Can see 'people' 'moutain' 'people' 'sea' in the market

Can 'line up' 'mountain' 'turn' 'sea' (hahahahaha)

go many place

got so many things can buy(but not suitable for me=.= all girl's things)

This trip really let me so relax

Take me away from annoyance

and now

I decided not to go curtin

I want TAYLOR~

take 4 month's english foundation

then start my degree

no people can say it is good or bad for me to make this decision

because 'belum cuba belum tahu' ( wakaka )

Now I left some problem

that is... what course should I choose?

I'm interest in :

-Business Management

-Business Administration

-International Business

-International Business & Marketing

-Business Management & Marketing

OMG!!! Which one is more good?!

Maybe I will try International Business & Marketing

Give me a chance to change myself