2009年12月18日 星期五

FuTuRe

Everyone is asking about future
but I also don't know what I want

Administration management?
Marketing?
Finance?
Economic?
Design?

Still have what subject?

Marketing---> My eldest brother and youngest brother learn before
and I'm not very love it
Just some .
Administration management--->My second brother is now learning in Taiwan.
Finance---> I'm interesting on it, but what job can I have after finish the course?
Economic--->This is a quite good subject, but what is the usage of it?
Account--->This is a very boring subject, and feel it take so much of time!
Design--->I'm not very good on drawing,
although I take prize before,
and all my friend said business is more suitable for me.

It is quite a troublesome problem
But also important for own life
What type of life I want?
I also don't know what I want.

Do you have any idea?
What subject suitable for me?

I have been told my mom that I want to study design
Advertising+graphic design or Interior design
But my father and brother also not very agree on it

Now
I have no aim
I have no ways
I have no idea

I don't know what should I choose
Please leave me some suggestion~